Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH 29, 2009

Hello again! Not much to report today really... Last night we went to a taverna in Varnava square just down the street, where I had some lamb chops and stuffed grape leaves (tasty pretty much everywhere I've found). When we got back to the apartment Eric offered me some Ouzo, which I must say I really enjoyed, partially because it tasted great, but partially because it also cured my sore throat. I've been kind of sick since my last night in London, starting off with a sore throat and developing into full-on head-cold congestion disgustingness, waking me up with violent coughing in the middle of the night. I drank the ouzo, and it was gone, with the congestion still clearing up. As a result of my near recovery, I decided to take a relaxation day to let the sickness leave my body, and tomorrow I will start my classes at 9 am with a walk/hike to Mt. Likavittos. Until next time...

1 comment: